Did you see Finneytown’s mention in Cincinnati Magazine’s list of “Best Bang For Your Buck Neighborhoods”? Check it out!
Our next regular meeting will be Monday, September 23, 2019 in Room A at the Springfield Township Senior Center (between the firehouse and The Grove), at 7 p.m. We’ll be discussing the upcoming Finneytown Schools Bond Issue.
A few weeks later, on October 13, 2019, we’ll host a Meet-The-Candidates Night at 8 p.m. in Room A at the Springfield Township Senior Center. Candidates for both Finneytown School Board and Springfield Township Trustee will be there.
We’re looking for some new faces and fresh ideas. There are several open positions on our board. If you’re interested, please reach out to Joe Gorman (513) 325-5202.
The FCA holds its regular meeting Monday, April 29, 2019 at Founders Hall at Northminster Presbyterian Church, 703 E. Compton Rd., at 7 p.m.
The Greater Cincinnati Energy Alliance will discuss our partnership with Springfield Township that involves our Solarize and Get Efficient
programs. Both of these programs are residential in nature and involve the following benefits:
- Free assessment of your home’s solar potential
- Bulk Purchasing Discounts
- Qualified Contractor Network
- High Quality Equipment
- 30% Federal Tax Credit
Get Efficient (www.getefficient.org)
- Offers homeowners a streamlined approach to learning about the energy efficiency potential of their home
- Provides free energy advice
- Access to a qualified contractor network
- LED Lighting Kit
We will also have a schools update and a Township update. Call Joe Gorman at 325-5202 for more information.
- Good response for the Township’s new road-paving program. This involves residents on a particular street agreeing to pay extra taxes that go directly into their street repair. More info, call Roads Director Mike Gould at 522-1410.
- The FCA is seeking new members and new board members. Our current dedicated board members need your vision and input to make Finneytown a happenin’ place. The board meets every other month for an hour or two to review housing, development, Township, schools, recreation, beautification, and zoning items. We need some chairpersons to take over some committees. Right now, we need a vice president, 4 more officers, web master, newsletter editor, and, a PR and Zoning committee chairperson. Call Joe at 325-5202 to help.
Unable to display Facebook posts.
Please refer to our Error Message Reference.