The FCA holds its regular meeting Monday, April 29 at Founders Hall at Northminster Presbyterian Church, 703 E. Compton Rd., at 7 p.m.
The Greater Cincinnati Energy Alliance will discuss our partnership with Springfield Township that involves our Solarize and Get Efficient
programs. Both of these programs are residential in nature and involve the following benefits:
- Free assessment of your home’s solar potential
- Bulk Purchasing Discounts
- Qualified Contractor Network
- High Quality Equipment
- 30% Federal Tax Credit
Get Efficient (www.getefficient.org)
- Offers homeowners a streamlined approach to learning about the energy efficiency potential of their home
- Provides free energy advice
- Access to a qualified contractor network
- LED Lighting Kit
We will also have a schools update and a Township update. Call Joe Gorman at 325-5202 for more information.
- Good response for the Township’s new road-paving program. This involves residents on a particular street agreeing to pay extra taxes that go directly into their street repair. More info, call Roads Director Mike Gould at 522-1410.
- The FCA is seeking new members and new board members. Our current dedicated board members need your vision and input to make Finneytown a happenin’ place. The board meets every other month for an hour or two to review housing, development, Township, schools, recreation, beautification, and zoning items. We need some chairpersons to take over some committees. Right now, we need a vice president, 4 more officers, web master, newsletter editor, and, a PR and Zoning committee chairperson. Call Joe at 325-5202 to help.
Unable to display Facebook posts.
Please refer to our Error Message Reference.